A precision polished tight bore barrel has been installed to further improve upon both durability and accuracy. It holds an excellent balance between power, accuracy, and reliability like many of the more expensive AEGs out on the market, but just without the big price tags to match. With a muzzle velocity that overpowers even Tokyo Marui AEGs and its JG V3 gearbox, this airsoft rifle is ready to rock and roll. Other features include adjustable hop up, adjustable sights, and a solid rear stock for battery storage. With full Tokyo Marui parts compatibility and many other aftermarket upgrade parts compatibility, the JG rifle with full metal gearbox can be easily customized and upgraded.Features:
- Package includes: Rifle, rechargeable battery, wall charger, instruction manual, 600-round high capacity magazine
- Color: Immitation Wood, Black
- Operation: Electric Automatic
- Build: Polymer receiver, stock, grip / Metal gearbox
- Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, Full-automatic, w/ Functional Safety
- Muzzle Velocity: 340 – 350 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs)
- Gearbox: Version 3 (Metal)
- Magazine: 600rd High Capacity Winding Magazine
- Battery: 8.4V Mini
- Hop-Up: Adjustable
- Inner Barrel Length: 455mm
- Weight: 7.5 pounds
Ammo type: Seamless 0.20g or heavier (0.23g, 0.25g, 0.26g, 0.28g, etc) BBs. For maximum performance and accuracy, Airsoft Megastore recommends GoldenBall ProSlick BBs which carry perfect spherical consistency and density, available at Airsoft Megastore for the lowest price on the market, guaranteed.
Battery Charger Recommendation: Although this fully automatic airsoft rifle comes with a standard wall charger to charge the battery, Airsoft Megastore recommends the use of a smart charger to avoid overcharging the battery (overcharged batteries may cause decreased airsoft gun performance and may shorten battery life significantly). Smart chargers not only shorten charge time significantly (up to 800% faster charging), but more importantly, also automatically shut off once the battery is fully charged to avoid overcharged batteries.