The Lancer Tactical CP AF Helmet is a lightweight helmet that provides maximum coverage compared to other modern ACH helmets. This helmet's unique 2-piece overlapping shell design is not only futuristic looking but also functional. By creating an integrated vent, the helmet is able to provide passive cooling. Included with the helmet are two side rails for the attachment of tactical accessories like flashlights, IFF, and cameras. The inside of the helmet is heavily padded making it one of the most comfortable, lightweight, and ventilated helmets on the market.
- Free float 10-inch nylon polymer rail system for attachments.
- High quality nylon polymer receivers.
- Durable metal outer barrel.
- 6.03 mm tightbore inner barrel diameter size.
- Quick change spring guide system.
- Provided charger automatically shuts down once the battery is fully charged.
- Lower Picatinny rail provides foregrip and light accessories.
- Battery placement is sealed with a cover located in the back of the stock.
- Flip-up front and rear sights for optic attachments.
- Fire mode selector mode includes full-auto, semi-auto, and safety mode.
- Front and rear sling mount swivels.
- Ergonomic motor grip that can fit most hand sizes.
- Operation: Electric Automatic
- Build: Nylon Polymer Receivers, Magazine, Stock / Metal Gearbox, Outer Barrel
- Firing Modes: Fully Automatic, Semi-Automatic, Safety Mode
- Muzzle Velocity: 370-390 FPS (w/ 0.20 BBs)
- Magazine: 300 Rounds
- Gearbox: Version 2 (Metal)
- Battery: 9.6V Nunchuck (Included)
- Hop-Up: Rotary